The biggest questions about the upcoming NFL season

New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith was among the biggest free-agent busts in recent memory.

Now he’ll have to prove himself once again.

New York Jets general manager John Idzik, who replaced Rex Ryan as coach of the Jets in January, has said he believes Smith is ready to play in the NFL, a source told ESPN.

Smith signed a five-year, $72 million deal with the Jets last year, and it’s possible he’ll get another one.

The Jets also drafted wide receiver Santonio Holmes in the third round and safety Antonio Allen in the sixth.

Smith’s deal includes a $8 million signing bonus and $13 million guaranteed, per a source.

A report last month said Idzik was concerned Smith’s decision to go to the NFL may have hurt his ability to secure a long-term contract.

Smith’s agent, Josh Harris, has been on the phone with Smith’s representatives and the Jets, sources told ESPN, and the quarterback wants to be with the team for the next four years.

The Jets are expected to make a decision about Smith’s future in the next few days.

US military to cut $2 billion in civilian aid to Haiti

US military officials have announced a reduction in civilian assistance to Haiti, as a part of a plan to cut more than $2.5 billion from the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) budget.

“This is an important step in a broader strategy to help Haitians and other countries in need through the year 2020,” USAID Administrator Stephanie Miller said in a statement.

“We will continue to work with partners, including the Haitian Government and the Haitian people, to develop a comprehensive strategy to address the devastating impact of this devastating earthquake and the impacts it has had on Haiti and the Caribbean.”

Haiti has been devastated by the 2015 earthquake that killed nearly 8,000 people, and has been on a humanitarian response mission to the U,S.

since then.

More than 20,000 Haitians remain homeless.

USAID has been struggling to deliver aid since the devastating earthquake, and the cuts were made after the organization said it would no longer be able to provide direct aid to Haitians who have been displaced by the disaster.

The move came after President Trump signed a $15 billion aid package into law on May 1, which included a waiver allowing USAID to divert money from its Haiti relief funds to other programs.

But it also required USAID staff to work in Haiti and help coordinate Haiti relief efforts, including with the Haitian government.

In September, USAID announced it would cut $1.2 billion from its humanitarian relief budget.

The USAID budget was originally slated to increase by $1 billion during the current fiscal year, which ends on October 1.

However, the administration delayed the budget increase until January 2018, meaning that the total budget would decrease by $3.2 to $2,939 million, or 0.7 percent.

Zenith logistics gets a boost from government investment

In February, the company announced that it had raised $5.8 million in funding from the Canadian government.

Now Zenith says it has received another $3.8-million.

The company also has signed a memorandum of understanding with the province of Ontario, which will allow it to sell some of its products in Ontario.

“This is a significant step forward for Zenith,” said Mike Sirota, the vice-president of operations at Zenith.

“We are very happy that we are able to provide Zenith with additional funds that will enable it to scale up and accelerate our delivery capabilities.”

Zenith is one of a number of large, privately held logistics companies that have received funding from Ottawa in recent years.

Zenith’s latest round of funding will give the company more flexibility to work on the supply chain as it grows and expands its operations in the coming years.

“The company has done an excellent job of identifying strategic partners in areas that they believe will be the most important in the near- and long-term future,” said Zenith CEO and co-founder Stephen O’Neill.

The province’s contribution, of course, is not the only thing Zenith has raised from Ottawa.

Ottawa has also been a major investor in logistics companies, including the world’s largest logistics company, Lufthansa, which has also received a round of financing from the federal government.

But it’s the provincial government’s contribution that is most significant to Zenith and other companies that are looking to get into the logistics sector.

“These new investments represent a significant milestone for the company,” said Sirotta.

With this investment, we can build on our momentum, which is already at an incredible pace.” “

There is no doubt that Zenith, as a leading supplier of logistics to the world, is at the forefront of our industry.

With this investment, we can build on our momentum, which is already at an incredible pace.”

As it grows, Zenit is also looking to expand its operations to other provinces and countries.

The provincial government has been encouraging Zenith to take on additional business.

In May, Zeniton said it would start a new partnership with the Quebec government to expand Zenith into other parts of the province.

That’s one of the reasons the company has also invested $4 million in a new factory in Sudbury, Ont.

that will be used to produce the company’s large-capacity containers.

“With this investment we will be providing Zenith more options for exporting to more countries and will be adding another manufacturing facility to Sudbury,” said David Haggarty, the head of logistics for Zenit.

“Our focus will remain on the manufacturing of Zenit’s products in Sudhams factories and will not change.”